A Coffee Service Buyer's Guide
Benefits of Coffee Service
It may just be a little black bean, but it is cultivated in over 70 countries and most working Americans can’t start their day without it. We are, of course, talking about coffee. A whopping 78% of American adults say they drink coffee, according to a 2015 study by the National Coffee Association (NCA). That same study cited that 59% of American adults drink coffee every day.
Armed with the knowledge of how much your employees love coffee, an Office Coffee Service is an easy and inexpensive way to boost morale and increase productivity at your company. Office Coffee Services are simple. A coffee service provider brings a variety of hot beverage options to your company at a reasonable price. They may also offer advanced brewing equipment. You determine how often you need supplies delivered. Delivery technicians will come to clean and service the equipment as needed.
The benefits of providing free coffee to your employees include:
- Time saved: Employees do not have to leave the worksite to get coffee.
- Morale boost: Employees tend to feel more appreciated when coffee is provided.
- Increased productivity: A cup of coffee can stimulate an employee’s mind, helping them focus on their work and be more productive.
- Money saved: Happy employees, who spend more time at the office working productively, will ultimately lead to cost savings in labor.
Whether your business is a tech startup or a massive corporation, an office coffee service can have a positive impact on your employees. This guide will walk you through your options and educate you about the following:
- The types of coffee and beverages available
- The types of services available
- The equipment you’ll need
- The estimated cost of office coffee service
Once you have educated yourself about all the available options and benefits of an office coffee service and are ready to make a purchase, we can put you in touch with up to 5 reputable office coffee suppliers. They will provide you with free price quotes and answer any questions you may have.